Whether you’re hitting the beach, the pool or you’re throwing your own backyard patriotic party this summer, keeping drinks cold is your top task! There are fun and colorful ways to keep sodas, beers and other beverages cold in the summer sun. Check out these fun drink displays and drink serving ideas!
Create Your Own Vintage Americana Drink Display!
Fourth of July parties and other red, white and blue festivities in the summer often take on a nostalgic and retro look. If you love the classic red, white and blue bunting seen on beautiful old houses, small handheld American flags and sparklers – you’ll want to chill your drinks in a vintage tin tub or retro cooler! There are many creative ways to display drinks and keep them cold.
Let guests help themselves by displaying ice cold drinks in:
- A big steel tub in a bright red hue! Adorn it with patriotic ribbon or small flag bunting
- An old Radio Flyer wagon chocked full of ice (bonus: it can be pulled around to serve drinks!)
- A kiddie pool loaded with ice
- A wheel barrel full of ice
Not only is it ok to get creative and use things from your yard and garage to set up your patriotic party – it’s trendy! Guests will love the retro feeling that takes them back to simpler times.
Keeping Drinks Cold at Your Summer Patriotic Party with Koozie®
Once you’ve figured out your drink display style, make sure guests will continue enjoying their cold beer or soda for hours to come! There are many patriotic designs in Koozie can and bottle coolers! The real Koozie drink coolers are made with materials like foam or neoprene, designed to keep drinks cold in the summer sun!
Check out these fun patriotic, red, white and blue Koozie® drink coolers:
Retro Drink Station Ideas
If you’re throwing a family friendly patriotic party, you’ll want options for the kids. From unique soda displays to rented ice cream trucks, there is a wide range of things in all price budgets you can do to make your patriotic party fun for the whole family. Here are some retro ideas for keeping guests happy and drinks cold:
- Stack 4 wooden crates, add a DIY rustic red, white and blue sign that reads “drink station” and set up sodas, waters and juices!
- Create your own smoothie station! Use crates or a rustic table or bench to display beautiful berries and watermelon! Set up cups and drinkware to let guests choose their own fruits for blending. Have your blender handy, along with plenty of ice.
- Serve festive ice cream from your kitchen window! Get all your favorite ice creams and toppings, especially strawberries and blueberries for festive American color, and create an ice cream station in your kitchen. If you have a kitchen window – open it and take orders from guests and kiddies in your backyard!
There are endless ways to create a fun and nostalgic look for your backyard summer party! Whether it’s to celebrate America’s birthday this July 4th, or it’s any other quiet summer afternoon, you can find plenty of do-it-yourself décor and drink service ideas for your backyard! Get creative, and as always, use the most trusted drink cooler on the market – the Koozie® – to chill your drinks!